A) Job Requirements :
• Knowledge of ORGAISATION structure, key issues and objectives.
• An understanding of the needs and motivation of programme markets.
• Fully developed IT skills including proficiency in Work Excel, Power point, Outlook.
• Should have sound interpersonal skills viz. ability to communicate confidently and clear, both verbally and writing with people inside the organisation and external contacts.
• Well organized and flexible approach to work including ability to prioritize work load.
• Teamworking skills.
• Should have ability for planning and organising, able to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others. Prioritises and planning activities taking into account all relevant issues and factors such as deadlines, staffing and resources
B) Job Responsibilities :
• Supporting executives (Office administration, client correspondence, diary management, arranging travels.)
• Drawing up, editing and compiling information on services pack for ORGANISATION.
• Supporting Executives with preparation of pre market conferences (Collating editorial information ,sourcing clips and promos)
• Supporting the Executives with deal administration; issuing distributing contracts)
• Supporting the Executive by providing information and analysis, on an adhoc basis of the commercial activities undertaken by the team.
• Organising and attending meeting with ORGANISATION Service Staff and taking minutes.
• Deputing the Commercial Executive during period of leave, as required.
• Undertaking research projects on programme and marketing information ,if required b the Commercial Executive/Manager.