A) Job Requirements :
• Proven work experience as an HR Executive or similar role.
• Familiarity with human resources management systems and application of tracking system.
• Experience with full cycle recruiting.
• Good knowledge of labour legislations (particularly employment contracts, Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act,1970 and rules frames thereunder, PF, ESI, Gratuity, Bonus, Leavesand insurance.
• Demonstrate leadership abilities.
• Sound communication skills.
B) Job Responsibilities :
• Design compensation and benefits package.
• Implement performance review procedures (e.g. monthly, quarterly, and annual)
• Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
• Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
• Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
• Monitor HR department’s budget.
• Act as the point of contact regarding labour legislation issue.
• Manage employees’ grievances.
• Create and run referral bonus programme.
• Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
• Oversea daily operations of the HR Department.