• Microbiological Sampling (Bioburden test,Swab test) Testing and Reporting.
• Outdoor sampling.
• Observation on daily basis micro lab & instruments cleaning .
• Maintaining records of instrument maintenance validation, calibration etc;
• Inhouse calibration of instruments (pH meter, analytical weighing balance)
• Routine sub culturing and biochemical test of CRMs (Pure Culture)
• Performing routinely environment and surface monitoring in different area of microbiology section.
• Performing routinely fumigation in different area of microbiology section.
• Conduct intermediate checks of instruments viz. Biological incubators, fungal incubator, pH meter Analytical weighing balance, water bath, Refrigerators, Autoclave, Microscope etc;.
• Calibration of glassware and instruments in micro lab.
• Media Preparation and autoclaving.
• Planning, Performing and participate in ILC programmes.
• Participating in Proficiency Testing.
• Perform Replicate Testing routinely.
• Raising indent for micro lab requirement, maintaining stock records of media .
• Growth Promotion Test of new media.
• Preparation of documents for NABL Audit, EIA.
• Carrying out marine monitoring analysis, reporting and preparation of documents for pre and post marine monitoring activities.
• Carrying out Bio-assay testing, reporting and preparation of relevant documentation.