A) Job Requirements :
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or Similar role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Hands on experience with office equipment (e.g. EPABX & Printers)
• Professional Attitude and appearance
• Sound written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive with issue arise.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Multitasking and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.’
• Customer service attitude
B) Job Responsibilities.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitor to the appropriate person and office
• Answer screen and forward incoming phone calls.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary stationery and material e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
• Maintain Office Security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desks(monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory stock.
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Arrange travel and accommodation and prepare vouchers
• Keep updated records office expenses and costs.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing photo copying, transcribing